Monday, January 19, 2009

more rubish

everything seems to be reaching for something.
even my walls reach and reach to reach the roof and when they get there they are finaly one and happy together.
his hair is so so long it reaches for the ground, his cute face makes me giggle.
i wish i could draw like the other, this drawings amaze me, his cute face, his beanie, his glasses, his big holes that you can see straigh through his ears in, these things make my tum tickle and my words jumble.
"whats a friend?"
"a friend gives you pictures. do you have any friends?"
who are my friend, tree, broom, handle,stairs,cat, mary.
"mary"

the pink spiders under mothers eyes grew today, they grew and they streched and they reached into her mouth and pulled out more aguments which filled my day.

i think im going to run away for the day tomorrow.
go to a strange town somewhere between here and brisband and take photos.
i want to, but i wont.

he is reaching, trying to get bak into my lifeafter he broke the thump in my chest.
thump thump thump thump thump.
mother says my thump is already gorn, lost forever.
that all made of stone.
thump.

where do you search for a lost day?
where did yesterday go?
why did it go?
it wont ever come back will it?

is everything there when you close your eyes?

"that father of yours, hopeless."

sack and boot had a fight today.
boot has been spending too much money and sack got mad.
but sack gets mad at everything
sack gets mad at me alot.
sack didnt like me today.

"did you know frogs have the oldest song?" said mary lifting up the barb wire fence to me to climb under
"most people dont know that. Can you hold the fence for me to climb under?"
as i placed my hands on the fence the diging pain of the rust and spikes stabbed into my hand but i didnt jump nor let got because then it would hit mary, so i let the red water mix with the rust and felt rust replace the blood and swim up my arm as the blood dripped slowy onto the grass below.
"what is a frog?"
"green thing, you know, rebbit?"
"what will it do when we see it?"
" get on my back mary and jane, get on my back and i will sing you the oldest song and we can hop and be green and i will swim a million miles with you."
mary suddenly sat down at the top of the hill and put herself into a ball and begun to roll.
"roll with me jane, roll with me you are a ball like me, come one roll down the hill little ball, roll!"
so i sat down, formed a ball, and rolled.

No comments: