Monday, January 26, 2009

hm

my stomach lays open for the world, my insides exposed and all emotions to be taken advantage of and ot be seen.
the black birds peck at the window.
they nest in my open body, tiny sticks form their home as they peck at my insides and make me feel lonley.
the skin closes over the black birds.
they cant get out now.
my tummy rumbles and other black birds peck at my tum trying to get to there loved ones.
what is a loved one?
i cant kick this feeling.
everything is wrong at the best of times.

axe cop cop cop
cop cop cop

all my emotion is drained and regained mixed with weird ones and other peoples.
i dont know what to think anymore.
he says i am this to him but he is nothing of that to me, nothing but more.


i am scum
i hate myself so much for makeing this more confuseing then it should be.
i should be happy for him.

caw caw caw
black birds scratch at my insides
let me out caw let me out caw

trapped.

No comments: