Saturday, January 24, 2009

laura

i do know you but i dont know you well.
i dont belive him, he wants to die all alone in this world.
you took my happiness, you took my heart.
the birds are singing, the lord has left, the birds are singing the world understands.
he want to be friends with my very own soul, to hold me and love me, to be me and know me. i dont belive him.
sleep will not come no sleep is not willing.
your smile sicks to the ground, this depression and darkness has broken me down.
oh this life and its faults never seem to amaze me.
the drugs the child takes, the axe the man use, the silence of his victum, the gods we worship, the birds are sining, the lord has died.
im sorry im negitivity and pain may dwell in my sould but i dont belive in fairy tale endings.
if you want to, you are really going to have to fight me.
he left me dreaming.
scream if your not here, no body belives me.
i cannot have this change, my head on his knee.
theres a house across the river but alas i cannot swimm and a garden with such beauty that the flowers seem to grin, theres a house across the river but alas i cannot swim, i will live my life regretting i never jumped in.

No comments: