Sunday, December 14, 2008

this generation fails
i hate my age
i hate people my age
a few go alright
so yar
nothing makes sense to me
so lately iv been feeling down
its like there no more room for a hopeful town
i need to belive in somethingnew to belive in me like i belive in you.
use our heads and open our minds
nothing changes unless we change ourselfs
pointless days with pretty clouds.
josh stayed over last night and we went to the beach and it was stunning.
and now im getting upset that i cant add dangers songs to my profile
gr
some shit house photos from my shit house camera from today and that storm ages ago
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
there are more but they are all shit like these ones and i cant be fucked editing them
i miss my good camera

No comments: