Wednesday, December 24, 2008

set to snap

"The symptoms of a depressive episode often include an overwhelming feeling of emptiness or sadness, a lack of energy, a loss of interest in things, trouble concentrating, changes in normal sleep or appetite, and/or thoughts of dying or suicide."

In the past i have attempted to rid myself of these symptoms, i have tried possibly everything imaginable. but as time ticks buy i relise the only way i am going to starve myself of depression is to exept the fact that is is my fait as it was theirs.
"to execpt a problem you must first, confont it, dissuss and relise what has happend and why, then you must learn to live with the lost and accept the fact that no one is comeing back and you will be with them soon and that your life still gos on even tho you may want it to stop, people want you to be alive, there are people that love you. "

i have accept the fact that they are never comeing back and that i will end up the same, in saying this once i found that acceptance it did not calm me nor ease my pain. i have learnt to live with it, i speak about them but i know it is reality and i have adjusted my life so it can suit the way they are now.
depression is a dease, you get medication and you go to doctors like you do when you get the flu or the chicken pox, difference being that i will now have to live with depression for the rest of my life. this dark cloud always over my head, leading me to break down or over react at most things.
i get asked why i am upset and most of the time it is just all these little things bunched together and in the end i just snap.

No comments: