Thursday, December 25, 2008

novel

All though summer is my favourite season, I much prefer the company of those who enjoy winter most. I don’t know what it is. But the people that like winter more normally attract me more as a friend. There is just something different about most of them that makes slotting into my life easier. Their reasons for preferring winter are normally quite interesting and raise a point to why winter is a good season, tho the only things I like about winter is cuddles and the clothing.

I met this boy once who shared my love for cats. One day he confessed to me he was actually allergic to cats. Now, if you are allergic to cats or you know someone who is you will know that they normally hate cats. So I asked this boy why he loved cats if all they did was cause him pain. His simple reply was

“They do what they want.”

No comments: