Monday, November 17, 2008

takeing one for the team

really can not wait till i get my new camera for chirstmas.
i broke another one last night :..
i couldnt sleep so i decided to call mitch to take me down to burleigh
we we went down to burleigh and i like start climbing on the rocks like a 3 year old
splashing in rock pools and what not with my camera in my hand
it was dark and everything was really slipery
and even tho i am possibly the best climber youll ever meet *giggles*
i often lost my balance
so i had a tourch and i was shineing it on a see snail and then slip
i like almost fell but my camera took one for the team
mitch found it funny
something tells me mums only guna get me a cheap camera next time lol
fuck
what to do what to do
i dont want to try today fuck that
i gave it a go yesterday only to end the day like poo
tho ian sent me a text and made me happy and josh was being cute and that pretty much made my day.
over rain
over being sick
over life.


last photos my camera took
they are shit fuck up but i dont care.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: