Monday, November 3, 2008

dead

there is only one time in my life i have not hung my head low
they found me dead in this world
alone
not rape
not murdur
nor manslauter
not a dease or natural cause
not a freak acident nor did i die in my sleep
suicide.
suicide
oh how i would love to take the life out of my own lips
to present myself lifeless to a room full of people, who never knew me
i wish i could take my life without knowing that no one
not one single person knew the real me
not my mother nor father
my other family all remain oblibiouse to me
not my bestfriend
my boyfriend
my teacher
no one
not even me
so i lay in this cold death i have created for myself
ready, ready for anything.
it all feels so stange, you couldnt even begin to imagin
i lay here, no smile on my face and my head hung
to greet this death, as it was not my own.
i cant wait for the end to begin.

No comments: