Sunday, November 23, 2008

alone

so here we go
im gorwing up, so fast, like some dick head pressed the fast forward in the best bit and the movie is speeding by.
my little brother, i used to look down at him, he was so small, so innocent
he now towers over me, looks down at me, when did he get so tall?
why did my little brother have to grow up befor my own eyes
because if he is growing up i am drawn to the fact rhat i would have to be as well.
my blind eyes out of never never land and chucked into the big scary world, wide and alert to everything
dont get me wrong, i do like change and never really have stayed the same for a long period of time
the only thing i have stuck to is being edge and my soccer
everything else speeds past like traffic on a highway.
i just want to stop and savour ever moment i have
cuz soon my body my soul and my life will follow my eyes into the big wide world
and i know i wont be ready.

No comments: