Monday, February 2, 2009

golly gee

no body likes me mabey if i cry?
listerning to tegan and sara trying to get my head around this sting in my throat that happends every time feeling are let out and im left ever more lost that i was once befor.
i have no idea what im doing in life right now, no idea where i fit it.
i know what i want to do, who i want to be with and when i want this all to happen.
but who i want to be with is out of the question, and what i want in life is happening to fast i havnt got time to think about it.
i have my week, everything happeneds at the same time
in the same place.
and this repeats throught the year.
i have no idea what im doing.
iv managed to cry for the last week also everynight because im a jelouse whore.
i dont know what im feeling and i just want someon to guid me becuase my guide got sick of this tour and quit so im left stranded in the middle of know where with no map and no clue, in unknown land that you need a hand to hold in.

help.

No comments: