Thursday, April 16, 2009

it was good friday

"I once fell in love with you
Just because the sky turned from gray
Into blue
It was a good friday
The streets were open and empty
No more passion play
On st.
Nicholas avenue
I believe in st.
Nicholas
Its a different type of santa claus"


tum is the holder of all emotion, head dose nothing. last night tum started to wake befor head wanted to "shhh tum shhh" but tum wouldnt be sound "shh tum shhh" i pleaded but in the end i could do more to answer to tums call so i opened my eyes to glare at no more then the dark as black mid night sky and the white moon that slept high in the center of sky and the first thing that came to my mind was you quoteing the moon off the mighty boosh, and i went back too sleep with a smile in my tum, thankyou tum.



http://afearaloathing.blogspot.com/

No comments: